Sr. Theresa Aletheia Noble, FSP (twitter.com/pursuedbytruth - pursuedbytruth.com) joins us to talk about her new Memento Mori Journal and Devotional, and how her life has been changed by taking time each day to contemplate her death.
Sr. Theresa Aletheia, FSP reflects on the link between our impending deaths and our pursuit of holiness. We talk skulls and sanctity on this #MementoMori episode!
A reading from St. John Eudes
Sr. Theresa Aletheia encourages us to keep celebrating through the whole Christmas season.
- Readings for Saturday, July 11, 2015
- A Reading from the Rule of St. Benedict
- Sr. Theresa Aletheia FSP of the Pathos blog 'Pursued by Truth'
- How to walk in Humility
- Finding the Truth in Unexpected Places
- The Rule of St. Benedict
- Giveaway – "The Prodigal You Love" by Sr. Theresa Aletheia FSP
Sr. Theresa Aletheia Noble, FSP from the Daughters of St. Paul talks about her new book.