Charlie Camosy, author of Beyond the Abortion Wars, talks about making significant gains toward ending abortion by finding common ground.
- Charlie Camosy, Associate professor of Theology at Fordham University, and frequent columnist in the Washington Post and Los Angeles Times.
- Readings for Saturday, August 22, 2015
- The Foreshadowing of the New Age - Guadium et Spes, #39
- The Changing tides in Abortion Politics.
- The Connection between Poverty and Abortion
- The Importance of a Consistent Ethic of Life
- Giveaway – 'Beyond the Abortion Wars: A Way Forward for a New Generation' by Charlie Camosy