Sam Rocha, editor of Patheos' Catholic Channel, talks about our duty to form our consciences, and how to go about forming our consciences. Over on my Patheos blog A Belief Observed, I wrote a piece to break out our conversation a little more fully (complete with linky goodness).
- Sam Rocha talks about Ellis Island, and the difference between crossing the border, and getting crossed by the border.
- Readings for Saturday, September 19
- Jesus saw him through the eyes of mercy and chose him by St. Bede the Venerable
- An Immigration Man1festo by Sam Rocha and Artur Rosman
- Articles on Immigration by Dr. Jeff Mirus:
- Giveaway – 'Late to Love' and A Primer for Philosophy and Education by Sam Rocha